Sunday 3 June 2012

                  Not what I am but what I can be...

This is going to be a short one, for my first. I have had dreams of being this successful blogger, with so many subjects to go on, now that I am here, my mind went blank. And I had such a beautiful title too! Not what I am but what I can be.


Guess I could start from there, what am I? well, first and foremost a simple Hutterite girl, trying to live for Jesus, and failing every day! But what I could be? well there is the wondrous thing about that, with Jesus I can be whatever He wants me to be. (which brings me to a quote which someone once wrote in my autograph book years ago:) "May you grow to be as beautiful as God wanted you to be when He first thought of you" Isn't that just inspiring? What should hold us back from being what He wants us to be? Nothing but self, and I am the first to admit my self often wins.


So...what shall I be? thought provoking question! I am what I am, (smile) It's already 11:30, was in Saskatoon today for doctors appointment, and I have a raging headache, so why am I blogging? Good question, I'm going to bed now, maybe my head will be clearer tomorrow and I will start to make sense!


There are a number of subjects I could talk on, there is a double wedding coming up next week, and at the end of June, Hillcrest is making plans to split with Lost River! So I'll sleep on a few more subjects, and hopefully come up with something intersting! Good night blog page, sleep well for I have plans for you!

4 comments:

  1. You did it! Now you need to put up 'join this site' as one option to follow you... which is my preference as I love to be able to see what's new when I go to my dashboard. Of course people can follow you via twitter if you tweet your new posts as well. And some like following via email. Anyway, happy blogging. Your colony splitting up would be a good topic. Once you have everything in place, I'll tell my readers about you, OK? If you need help, give me a shout...not that I have all the answers, but I do know a few things, after blogging for over a year. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, seeing as you were the one who suggested keeping a blog, I'm glad you want to help! I think I'm gonna need it, so give me tips, and tidbits...anything, thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to put myself in any kind of expert position but I don't think you are failing at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the vote of confidence,:-) but I do fail, fall, guess the important thing is to get up again!

    ReplyDelete